Salient is an excellent design with a fresh approach for the ever-changing Web. Integrated with Gantry 5, it is infinitely customizable, incredibly powerful, and remarkably simple.


 Insurance Policies 

Charles Carter Letting work closely with Oncover Insurance (based in Cheltenham) to provide a service for Landlords and Tenants Insurance.

Oncover have been established over 15 years and can provide quick quotes with reputable insurers and importantly provide a great service.

Please click on the logo below for more info:


Landlords Insurance

If you own a buy-to-let property it’s important to look after your investment by insuring its buildings and contents. There are extra risks involved when tenants are involved, which means you should be taking out insurance specifically designed for landlords.

If the property you’re letting was your home, it’s essential you tell your current insurer you are doing so or your policy could be null and void. Your insurer may be happy with this change, although it may require that tenants meet specific criteria.

Special features of these policies include extra cover for owners’ liability and loss of rent should damage to the property mean it is empty for an extended period and different levels of contents cover for furnished or unfurnished properties. However, there may be restrictions on letting the property to DSS tenants, students or asylum seekers.

Buildings Insurance

Neither buildings nor contents insurance is legally required but you will have to take out buildings cover if you bought the property with a mortgage.

This covers the structure of any buildings included in it and any fixed items that would normally be left behind when residents move out, such as perimeter walls, patios and fixtures and fittings, against damage caused by perils such as fire, flood and pipes bursting.

What you insure is the rebuild cost – the cost of rebuilding the property if it is completely destroyed – not the market value. This sum is included on your original valuation. This figure should be adjusted each year to take account of inflation.

Contents Insurance

Buying contents cover is recommended as your tenants’ deposits may not be sufficient to pay for any damage that occurs to items such as floor coverings, curtains and any electrical appliances and furnishings you have supplied.

Your tenants should take out their own insurance for their belongings.

Contact Oncover Insurance on 01242 674117 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.


Please feel free to contact Eddie direct on 07929 859667, there’s no obligation – just happy to help.

Charles Carter Lettings:

  • Unique Personal Service
  • Independent Specialists
  • Covering The Three Counties: Worcestershire, Gloucestershire & Herefordshire


charles carter client money protection certificate 2.1charles carter indemnity insurance 3charles carter protection endorsement 3DPS logocharles carter fsb logo1tsi code logo colour 300dpi200x200 charles cartercharles carter property ombudsman trasnparentCMP certified Logo FINAL RGBUKALA logo RGB 002

About Charles Carter

Charles Carter Lettings & Property Management Services - Independent, Specialist & Local.  

We are independent letting agents with a personal service covering the three counties of Worcestershire, Gloucestershire & Herefordshire, all from our central Tewkesbury based offices.

Find Us

charles carter lettings map

 facebook circletwitter circle

Get In Touch

Address: 102 Church Street, TEWKESBURY GL20 5AB


Call Us:
Tewkesbury & Malvern: 01684 292154
Cheltenham: 01242 279666
Evesham: 01386 426183
Hereford: 01886 853 471
Worcester: 01905 388776