Salient is an excellent design with a fresh approach for the ever-changing Web. Integrated with Gantry 5, it is infinitely customizable, incredibly powerful, and remarkably simple.



Tenants – Insurance Policies

Charles Carter Letting work closely with Oncover Insurance (based in Cheltenham) to provide a service for Landlords and Tenants Insurance.

Oncover have been established over 15 years and can provide quick quotes with reputable insurers and importantly provide a great service.

For more info click on the Oncover logo below:




Landlords do not insure your contents. Do you need to protect your belongings from fire, flood and theft?

• Oncover Insurance specialises in offering specifically designed cover for tenants.
• We can quote for different types of tenants, including professionals and students.
• Cover for Money, Bicycles, Keys, Food in Freezers, Accidental Damage (all optional extra).

Unfurnished? YES! Your landlord will probably have buildings insurance to cover the structure of the
property BUT to protect your possessions, you need contents insurance. Basic contents insurance provides
cover in the event of loss or damage to your possessions due to theft, fire or flood. You may also want to
pay for additional cover such as legal expenses or all risks for items you take outside e.g. laptops.

Furnished? YES! Your landlord should insure their own possessions, but if you damage them you could
lose money from your deposit. Contents insurance can cover the value of your deposit, as well as your
own possessions.

House Share? YES! If you are renting a room in a shared house, you may require specialist cover designed
for multiple occupancy or for those in shared accommodation. While some policies are based on the
number of rooms in your house, most policies require you to estimate the total value of your contents - the
“sum insured”. Be accurate, underestimate and you could be out of pocket if you make a claim.
You should consider protecting your own possessions - your landlord cannot cover them, even if the property
is fully furnished. Buy a contents insurance package that is designed for you.

Contact Oncover Insurance on 01242 674 117 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.


Charles Carter Lettings:

  • Unique Personal Service
  • Independent Specialists
  • Covering The Three Counties: Worcestershire, Gloucestershire & Herefordshire

charles carter client money protection certificate 2.1charles carter indemnity insurance 3charles carter protection endorsement 3DPS logocharles carter fsb logo1tsi code logo colour 300dpi200x200 charles cartercharles carter property ombudsman trasnparentCMP certified Logo FINAL RGBUKALA logo RGB 002

About Charles Carter

Charles Carter Lettings & Property Management Services - Independent, Specialist & Local.  

We are independent letting agents with a personal service covering the three counties of Worcestershire, Gloucestershire & Herefordshire, all from our central Tewkesbury based offices.

Find Us

charles carter lettings map

 facebook circletwitter circle

Get In Touch

Address: 102 Church Street, TEWKESBURY GL20 5AB


Call Us:
Tewkesbury & Malvern: 01684 292154
Cheltenham: 01242 279666
Evesham: 01386 426183
Hereford: 01886 853 471
Worcester: 01905 388776